Top Grain 68-162 Cowhide Leather Work Gloves
|QTY||Price Per Pair||Discount|
|1 Pair||$5.70 ea.||5% Off|
|3 Pair Pack||$5.40 ea.||10% Off|
|12 Pair Pack||$5.10 ea.||15% Off|
PIP top grain cowhide features a keystone thumb, smooth leather and excellent abrasion resistance all in a economical leather work glove that performs. Applications include construction, machine operation, light duty welding, utility work, farming, roping and many other general applications.
- Top Grain Cowhide leather construction provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Keystone thumb is ergonomic, reduces hand fatigue, offers superior dexterity and durability
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Sizes S-XXL
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- repeat customer
Once again "YGS" gave me great and timely service. Quality of the gloves is great. Delivery was fast and the price is good for the quality of the gloves. I am and will continue to be a repeat customer.
Excellent I will be ordering from here again
They are good leather gloves.
My first order from GloveSource was great and the gloves fit perfectly but this next order of the exact gloves fit loose and seem to be a size larger than the last. I'll order again, in the future, but will call first to make sure my gloves fit snugly! My order was processed very quickly and the shipping was great. I highly recommend GloveSource for all work glove needs...
He loves them so much that my husband is a big man and he never can find an extra large and so happy that I got them thanks so much for having them the glasses were supposed to be black but I don't know why they came white I thought I ordered black
We Also Recommend
Premium Deerskin Leather gloves with 3M® Thinsulate Insulation and Keystone Thumb 3200DTH