Care On Nitrile Exam Gloves in Hi-Vis Orange, 6.0 Mil Powder Free
ORANGE NITRILE GLOVES
$74.40/CASE Orange nitrile gloves are great powder free gloves that are quite strong, puncture resistant and disposable. They are very stretchable naturally without tearing which also prevents fatigue.
They have a pleasant orange color, which helps in masking out a variety of different stains. These glove’s are also textured for grip while handling different instruments.
Orange nitrile gloves are also perfect for mechanics, industrial workers, plumbers, painters etc. The gloves are quite easy to put on and remove, and they fit your hands perfectly.
They are quite affordable and highly recommended by our users.
Care On® Hi-Vis Orange Nitrile examination gloves are designed for safety and comfort. This is a tough glove for tough jobs with 6 mil thickness this glove provides exceptional strength and durability for the most demanding tasks. A complete Micro textured surface provides secure gripping and confidence. Applications include: Dental, Medical, automotive, industrial, foodservice, tattoo and EMT units
- Low Price Delivered Cost Guarantee
- 100 Gloves Per Box / 10 Boxes Per Case.
- Sizes S-XXL
- Thickness 6.0 mil
- 9'' Cuff Length
- Textured For Positive Gripping
- High resistance to oil and grease
- Great resistance against chemicals
- Strong puncture resistance
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Ambidextrous & Beaded Cuff
- Form fitting
- No rubber latex protein content
Standards and specifications:
- Conforms to ASTM D6319 (00aT3) and EN455 Standards.
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP) and ISO9001 : 2000 Quality Management System.
- Manufactured from 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-butadiene).
- Resists permeation by a widen range of chemicals as compared to natural rubber latex of the same thickness.
Palm at 5.1-mil (+/- 0.2),
Finger at 6.3-mil (+/- 0.2),
Average 5.7-mil (+/- 0.2)
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- ON50005 - Small
- ON50010 - Medium
- ON50015 - Large
- ON50020 - X-Large
- customer service
- 6.0 Mil
I’m a paramedic and these gloves can withstand the nastiest of calls!
NO OTHER BETTER
I will no longer be purchasing work gloves from any other supplier.
These are great gloves. I don’t buy any other kinds unless I really have to. (Like when YGS was out recently). I wish they had 2X. I have to wear braces on my hands when doing patient care due to my own arthritis and it’s hard to get the gloves over it. However, the gloves are strong enough that they don’t rip easily.
Great Tough Glove
This is used for heavy motor parts and varsol cleaning. Everyone likes them here. I would have bought them for the whole warehouse if all the sizes we need were in stock but for Covid.
I like the gloves. I use them for many things from home health care to cooking, they are the only gloves I buy. They are so Versatel.