Care On Nitrile Exam Gloves in Hi-Vis Orange, 6.0 Mil Powder Free, by TG Medical
|QTY||Price Per Box||Discount|
|1 Box||$7.70 ea.||0% Off|
|3 Boxes||$7.32 ea.||5% Off|
|5 Boxes||$6.55 ea.||15% Off|
|10 Boxes||$5.93 ea.||23% Off|
- You can mix and match sizes and still receive case quantity discounts (Example: add 6 small and then 4 large to your cart, proceed to check out and you will now receive the discounted case pricing.
- Only $58.00 Per Case
- Low Price Delivered Cost Guarantee
- 100 Gloves Per Box / 10 Boxes Per Case.
- Sizes S-XXL
- Thickness 6.0 mil
- 9'' Cuff Length
- Textured For Positive Gripping
- High resistance to oil and grease
- Great resistance against chemicals
- Strong puncture resistance
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Ambidextrous & Beaded Cuff
- Form fitting
- No rubber latex protein content
Standards and specifications:
- Conforms to ASTM D6319 (00aT3) and EN455 Standards.
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP) and ISO9001 : 2000 Quality Management System.
- Manufactured from 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-butadiene).
- Resists permeation by a widen range of chemicals as compared to natural rubber latex of the same thickness.
Palm at 5.1-mil (+/- 0.2),
Finger at 6.3-mil (+/- 0.2),
Average 5.7-mil (+/- 0.2)
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- ON50005 - Small
- ON50010 - Medium
- ON50015 - Large
- ON50020 - X-Large
- customer service
- purchase order
Purchase of Nitrile Gloves
There were a few hiccups at first because of a snafu with the purchase order, but once those got ironed out, this transaction was great. Good customer service, fast shipping, and a great product overall!
Great product, much better than 5 Mil
Normally use the SkinTx 5 Mil gloves, decided to give these 6 Mil a try. Big difference! Much more durable, do not tear as easily. Wish they had them in black.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, we greatly appreciate it. We also wanted to let you know they are indeed available in black as well. They are the Care On BK9 and you can see them here. https://www.yourglovesource.com/collections/nitrile-medical-gloves/products/carebk9-extra-thick-nitrile-exam-6-0-mil-by-tg-medical Cheers, YGS
Right place at the right time
The gloves are great. Best thing is the crew at YGS. The saved me from making a wrong decision. Then the gloves I needed did not have enough quantity to make a full case. YGS gave me enough of a more expensive glove to make a case and gave me the case discount. The Orange Care On gloves are perfect. We have a large shop of technicians who love to complain about anything. We have been using the gloves for over two months now and no complaints! The gloves fit great, are easy to put on and are VERY durable. I did find less expensive gloves from other suppliers, but their shipping was double in most cases than YGS. Money is tight these days so we are trying to make every dollar go as far as we can. I discovered YGS at the right time. I have literally cut our glove expenses 50% by switching to YGS. Thanks YGS
for the gloves
since I have been buying gloves I got a slot respect from my co worker they love the product... thank you for the great product and customer service
service was exceptional. phone help was refreshingly friendly and helpful. I will be a long term customer.