Ice Gripster™ 378INT Thermal Insulated Cold Condition / Freezer Work Glove in Hi-Vis Orange
|QTY||Price Per Pair||Discount|
|1 Pair||$4.25 ea.||5% Off|
|3 Pair Pack||$3.83 ea.||10% Off|
|12 Pair Pack||$3.19 ea.||25% Off|
IceGripster® Hi-Vis seamless knit with heavy napped acrylic shell. These insulated work gloves provide warmth and comfort in cold conditions. With a latex dipped finish grip on palm & fingers you get outstanding grip while maintaining flexibility in cold and harsh environments.
- Seamless construction for a comfortable fit
- Water repellent shell
- Each pair are individually tagged
- ANSI level A2 cut resistance
- Sizes S-XL
- Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Frequently used commercial fishing
- Utility work
- Tower climbing
- Refrigerated environment
- Any cold weather outdoor activity requiring great grip, dexterity and some cut protection
- wife employees
Best mid weather work glove out there hands down!
Great price and great gloves! Work great for shoveling snow in Michigan. Definitely would buy another pair if these wear out.
Ecelkant experience dealing with you guys. Ordered for wife employees, and they were well received. Sizes seem to be on the larger than normal however they are making due. Thanks so much.
So far I've been using them for a week at work. I work in a freezer up to 10 hours in -25 to -30 temperatures and this glove continues to hold its flexibility and keep your hands warm. Obviously there are times that my hands do get cold but for the most part they keep my hands pretty warm. Would highly recommend this product if you're doing any work in freezers
We Also Recommend
Tsunami Grip® 500NFT Nitrile Coated Work-Safety Glove With Black/Gray Finish on 15 gauge nylon shell