Top Grain Pigskin Leather Work Gloves By Apollo
|QTY||Price Per Pair||Discount|
|1 Pair||$5.60 ea.||5% Off|
|3 Pair Pack||$5.30 ea.||10% Off|
|12 Pair Pack||$5.01 ea.||15% Off|
Top Grain Pigskin is often considered one of the best leather work gloves and provides great breathability due to it's porous texture, becomes softer with use and withstands moisture without stiffening. The Apollo top grain leather glove is smooth, provides durability and dexterity, along with good fit and comfort! This glove also features a reinforced pad across the palm in the area most susceptible to premature wear which helps extend the life of the glove. Pigskin Industrial Grade is Ideal for construction, machine operation, utility work and many other general applications.
- Top Grain Pigskin leather construction provides great breathability due its porous texture, becomes softer with use and withstands moisture without stiffening
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Reinforced palm extends life
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Keystone thumb is ergonomic, reduces hand fatigue, offers superior dexterity and durability
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Sizes S-XL
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
These are my go to gloves, they last very long and are thin and tactile. Great for driving machinery and work when you don't need the thick padding of cow hide or pig. YGS is my new glove source.
These gloves appear to be well made and comfortable fast shipping and great customer service from Darren, been a long time since I have had great customer service will be ordering again
I love the work gloves. The are a great fit and I love using them for yard work. They really help protect your hands will doing spring cleaning!! Thanks!
I use them for yard work and general maintenance, No break in period! They are ready to go, soft but tough. I can easily start a bolt with these gloves on.
We Also Recommend
Tsunami Grip® 500NFT Nitrile Coated Work-Safety Glove With Black/Gray Finish on 15 gauge nylon shell