Tsunami Grip® 590 3/4 Dipped Black Nitrile Over Fully Dipped Blue Nitrile
|QTY||Price Per Pair||Discount|
|1 Pair||$3.90ea.||5% Off|
|3 Pair Pack||$3.70ea.||10% Off|
|12 Pair Pack||$3.49ea.||15% Off|
The 590 Tsunami Grip® has a 15 gauge nylon shell and features a unique double dipped 3/4 black nitrile over a thin fully dipped blue nitrile. A double dip process adds an additional nitrile layer that increases its durability and life over single dipped gloves. Tsunami Grip 590 is an outstanding performer in wet oily conditions and is liquid repellant.
Sold by the pair
- Double dipped 3/4 black foam nitrile over thin fully dipped blue nitrile for great oily grip
- Liquid repellent / Water Resistant
- Knuckle Protection
- 15 Gauge nylon shell
- Sizes S-XXL
- lightweight Foam/air injected nitrile palm-coated glove
- Excellent breathability
- Confident grip foam nitrile finish
- Outstanding fit and feel, reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
Excellent choice for Automotive, mechanical, machining, and where wet.oily grip is needed.
- lumber yard
5* I love my glove
Works Very well in the lumber yard, Good performance !!!!
they work very good keep my hands dry for the kind of work I do.
Awesome gloves, just wish they came in larger sizes.
We Also Recommend
Tsunami Grip® 500NFT Nitrile Coated Work-Safety Glove With Black/Gray Finish on 15 gauge nylon shell