Tsunami Grip® CR609 Tuff Hybrid Cut Resistant Nitrile Grip Work Glove, Cut Level A4
The Tsunami Grip® CR609 features Aralene, an aramid fiber with space age strength enhancement. Aralene fibers provide excellent cut resistance while maintaining dexterity. This glove is dipped with a chemical foam nitrile that provides outstanding grip in wet and oily environments.
Sold by the pair
- Tsunami Grip® Tuff Hybrid - two step nitrile provides good wet and dry grip
- Ergonomically designed for a relaxed fit and reduced hand fatigue
- ANSI level 4 cut resistance
- Seamless 13 gauge glass fiber strengthened Aralene® liner.
- lightweight Foam/air injected nitrile palm-coated glove
- Excellent breath-ability
- Sizes S-XXL
- Confident grip foam nitrile finish
- Outstanding fit and feel, reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
Want to know how cut resistant gloves are rated? Click here
What are cut resistant gloves made of? Click here
Assembly involving small sharp components, Automotive, White Goods, Plastics, Glass
EN Abrasion Resistance >8000 cycles (level 4) EN 388
EN Cut Resistance 6, 7 (level 5) EN 388
EN Tear Resistance > 75 newtons (level 4) EN 388
EN Puncture min 60 n (level 2) EN 388
CPPT 1525 grams (ANSI/ISEA 105-2000 Level 4) ASTM F-1790-97
- glove orders
Dang good gloves! Found this review request by accident look for the site to order more!
well made glove
item is very well made and will buy more of these , super fast shipping , A+++ transaction , thank you
Great gloves for handling wood.
I love them. Each pair has lasted me a long time.
Great gloves for metal work! I would buy them again!
I have been using these gloves for 4 years or more they are excellent gloves for work very nice fit for my hands, I would recommend these gloves to anybody who would like a great pair of gloves.
We Also Recommend
Tsunami Grip® 500NFT Nitrile Coated Work-Safety Glove With Black/Gray Finish on 15 gauge nylon shell