G-Tek® PolyKor Xrystal® 16-X580 NeoFoam Coated Cut Resistant A5 Touch Screen Work Glove
|QTY||Price Per Pair||Discount|
|1 Pair||$8.52 ea.||5% Off|
|3 Pair Pack||$7.67 ea.||10% Off|
|12 Pair Pack||$7.24 ea.||15% Off|
The PIP G-Tek 16-X580 feature a new NeoFoam coating that provides great grip and has outstanding abrasion resistance along with touch screen compatibility. G-Tek® PolyKor™ Xrystal™ is an engineered yarn that represents the next generation in maximum cut protection and comfort. PolyKor™ fiber is combined with naturally hardened crystalized minerals, resulting in a super tough, durable, cut resistant fiber that is at the peak of performance. Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor® Xrystal® shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- NeoFoam® coated palm and fingertips offers great abrasion resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Meets EN 1149 for protective clothing electrostatic properties
I love these gloves. The fit perfectly and aren't too bulky. They smell a little funkie at first so I just rinse em and let them air dry before I wear them.
The glove is working out great. I handle material with easy, has good grip. Love it. I recommend it to everyone
16-X580 NeoFoam Coated Cut Resistant A5 Touch Screen Work Glove
They perform very well and I am satisfied with the product!!
Great work gloves!
Have purchased these gloves multiple times for my employees working construction. Best value and very durable. Highly recommend.