Heavy Duty Nitrile Gloves - Extra Thick 8 Mil, Powder Free, SkinTx® by TG Medical|
SkinTx® Heavy Duty Exam Gloves are designed for applications requiring the upmost protection. With 10 mil finger thickness and an acceptable quality rating of 1.5, you will be confident you have the protection you need. Strong puncture resistance, strength and durability all at a economical price. Used for automotive, maintenance, and whenever extra protection and durability is required.
- Save $10.60 When Ordering By Case, Discount Shown In Cart
- Only $75.00 Per Case & Low Price Delivered Cost Guarantee
- XXL Add $.75 Per Box
- 50 Gloves Per Box 10 Boxes Per Case
- Sizes S-XXL
- You can mix and match sizes and still receive case quantity discounts (Example: select the package quantity 1 Box, add 6 small and then 4 large to your cart, proceed to check out and enter code (ET8) in the promo box.) You will now receive the discounted case pricing.
- Color: Sky blue
- 8 Average Mil Thickness
- Finger thickness 10 mil / palm 7.5 mil
- AQL 1.5
- 12'' Extended Cuff
- High resistance to oil and grease
- Great resistance against chemicals
- Strong puncture resistance
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Comfortable & snug fit
- Ambidextrous & Beaded Cuff
- No rubber latex protein content
Share this Product
- Reviews (14)
- Questions (1)
Gloves for woodshop use
They perform well. Tight around the hand so I will order XL next time. The weight allows additional reuse.
Heavy Duty Nitrile Gloves
I ordered size large but due to their 8 mil thickness and 12"length they were much to tight and I could not get them on my hands. If you order this glove I recommend the 9" and one size larger than you normally wear.
Super Heavy Duty Gloves
I need disposable gloves for a lot of different jobs, some of them pretty tough. These gloves take the punishment without failing; from cleaning bathrooms to pulling weeds to handling brick pavers. They are very thick so they don't rip easily-actually, they haven't ripped at all so far. The long length is snug on my wrist so moisture and debris don't fall into the glove. I will definitely buy these again and again.
Very pleased customer
Gloves were thick so I can actually reuse them a few times. Just what I was looking for.