Heavy Duty Nitrile Gloves - Extra Thick 8-10 Mil, Powder Free, SkinTx® by TG Medical
|QTY||Price Per Box||Discount|
|1 Box||$8.56 ea.||3% Off|
|3 Box Special||$8.29 ea.||6% Off|
|1/2 Case||$7.93 ea.||10% Off|
|1 Case||$7.50 ea.||15% Off|
SkinTx® Heavy Duty Exam Gloves are designed for applications requiring the upmost protection. With 10 mil finger thickness and an acceptable quality rating of 1.5, you will be confident you have the protection you need. Strong puncture resistance, strength and durability all at a economical price. Used for automotive, maintenance, and whenever extra protection and durability is required.
- Save $10.60 When Ordering By Case, Discount Shown In Cart
- Only $75.00 Per Case & Low Price Delivered Cost Guarantee
- XXL Add $.75 Per Box
- 50 Gloves Per Box 10 Boxes Per Case
- Sizes S-XXL
- You can mix and match sizes and still receive case quantity discounts (Example: select the package quantity 1 Box, add 6 small and then 4 large to your cart, proceed to check out and enter code (ET8) in the promo box.) You will now receive the discounted case pricing.
- Color: Sky blue
- 8 Average Mil Thickness
- Finger tip thickness 10 mil / palm 7.5 mil
- AQL 1.5
- 12'' Extended Cuff
- High resistance to oil and grease
- Great resistance against chemicals
- Strong puncture resistance
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Comfortable & snug fit
- Ambidextrous & Beaded Cuff
- No rubber latex protein content
- Please note, the new inner boxes now show 10 Mil thick which refers to the finger tip thickness. This glove still remains the same as it did before with an average overall thickness of 8 Mil.
- glove source
- Nitrile gloves
- customer service
Fabulous once I got the size medium! These gloves really last! I normally use small and with the heavier material I had to go a size up. Fantastic customer service!
The gloves are good quality and thick. I use them to prevent needle a stick because I have to give my sick dog IV fluids. I don't notice the finger tips being thicker as they say they are. The fingers on the gloves are a little longer than my fingers, but they fit well around the wrist.
Nitrile Gloves 10 Mil
My friend and I work for a landscape nursery, we do a lot of potting. We were using very light weight nitrile gloves and tore easily. I ordered the medium and large Extra Thick 10 Mil Nitrile gloves and they last so much longer. The large are a little snug but that is good. Easier to take off than the light weight nitrile gloves. My first pair would have been fine but I accidently cut the finger tip when trimming some plants. I would recommend these to others. We are very happy and pleased with them. I realized after ordering there were only 25 pair in the box, then noticed 50 pieces.
We Also Recommend
Orange Nitrile Gloves, GloveWorks GWON HD 8 Mil Industrial Grade, Powder Free, 100 Gloves/Box. Free Shipping!