How a glove should fit.
- Gloves should fit like a glove, in the real sense. They fit snugly on the hand and mimic the hand.
- There should be little to no extra extra material beyond you finger tips.
- They should be comfortable and your hands should not feel fatigued at the end of the day.
- Have exceptional dexterity characteristics when finger work is required.
- Should not fit too loose and create skin chaffing and irritation.
At Your Glove Source we offer free samples so you can select a glove that fits. Please E-mail us at email@example.com or call us 1800-974-3122 for your free samples.