Care On Nitrile Exam Gloves in Hi-Vis Orange, 6.0 Mil Powder Free, by TG Medical
|QTY||Price Per Box||Discount|
|1 Box||$7.70 ea.||0% Off|
|3 Boxes||$7.32 ea.||5% Off|
|5 Boxes||$6.55 ea.||15% Off|
|10 Boxes||$5.93 ea.||23% Off|
ORANGE NITRILE GLOVES
Orange nitrile gloves are great powder free gloves that are quite strong, puncture resistant and disposable. They are very stretchable naturally without tearing which also prevents fatigue.
They have a pleasant orange color, which helps in masking out a variety of different stains. These glove’s are also textured for grip while handling different instruments.
Orange nitrile gloves are also perfect for mechanics, industrial workers, plumbers, painters etc. The gloves are quite easy to put on and remove, and they fit your hands perfectly.
They are quite affordable and highly recommended by our users.
Care On® Hi-Vis Orange Nitrile examination gloves are designed for safety and comfort. This is a tough glove for tough jobs with 6 mil thickness this glove provides exceptional strength and durability for the most demanding tasks. A complete Micro textured surface provides secure gripping and confidence. Applications include: Dental, Medical, automotive, industrial, foodservice, tattoo and EMT units
- You can mix and match sizes and still receive case quantity discounts (Example: Select 6 small individual boxes and then 4 individual large to your cart, proceed to check out and enter discount code CAREONOR and you will now receive the discounted case pricing.
- Only $58.00 Per Case
- Low Price Delivered Cost Guarantee
- 100 Gloves Per Box / 10 Boxes Per Case.
- Sizes S-XXL
- Thickness 6.0 mil
- 9'' Cuff Length
- Textured For Positive Gripping
- High resistance to oil and grease
- Great resistance against chemicals
- Strong puncture resistance
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Ambidextrous & Beaded Cuff
- Form fitting
- No rubber latex protein content
Standards and specifications:
- Conforms to ASTM D6319 (00aT3) and EN455 Standards.
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP) and ISO9001 : 2000 Quality Management System.
- Manufactured from 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-butadiene).
- Resists permeation by a widen range of chemicals as compared to natural rubber latex of the same thickness.
Palm at 5.1-mil (+/- 0.2),
Finger at 6.3-mil (+/- 0.2),
Average 5.7-mil (+/- 0.2)
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- ON50005 - Small
- ON50010 - Medium
- ON50015 - Large
- ON50020 - X-Large
- customer service
- co worker
These are the strongest 6.0 Mil gloves (i.e.tear resistant) that I've ever tried. I used these on detailing the thinnest skin products and still have great feel. I used to use the 4 and 5 Mil thickness to feel the skin products but they would tear too easily. This glove is 6 Mil strong but made in a way that they feel like 4 mil thickness. I love these.. Thank you YGS for recommending this glove.
my co worker loves theses gloves.. they fit great and comfortable.. great price for nitrite gloves...
There were a few hiccups at first because of a snafu with the purchase order, but once those got ironed out, this transaction was great. Good customer service, fast shipping, and a great product overall!
We Also Recommend
Orange Nitrile Gloves, GloveWorks GWON HD 8 Mil Industrial Grade, Powder Free, 100 Gloves/Box. Free Shipping!
GloveWorks Heavy Duty Orange Nitrile Gloves, 8 Mil Industrial Grade, Powder Free, 100 Gloves/Box. Sold By the Case. Free Shipping!
GloveWorks HD Green Nitrile Gloves GWGN HD 8 Mil Industrial Grade, Powder Free, 100 Gloves/Box. Free Shipping!