Care On Nitrile Exam Gloves in Hi-Vis Orange, 6.0 Mil Powder Free, by TG Medical
ORANGE NITRILE GLOVES
Orange nitrile gloves are great powder free gloves that are quite strong, puncture resistant and disposable. They are very stretchable naturally without tearing which also prevents fatigue.
They have a pleasant orange color, which helps in masking out a variety of different stains. These glove’s are also textured for grip while handling different instruments.
Orange nitrile gloves are also perfect for mechanics, industrial workers, plumbers, painters etc. The gloves are quite easy to put on and remove, and they fit your hands perfectly.
They are quite affordable and highly recommended by our users.
Care On® Hi-Vis Orange Nitrile examination gloves are designed for safety and comfort. This is a tough glove for tough jobs with 6 mil thickness this glove provides exceptional strength and durability for the most demanding tasks. A complete Micro textured surface provides secure gripping and confidence. Applications include: Dental, Medical, automotive, industrial, foodservice, tattoo and EMT units
- Low Price Delivered Cost Guarantee
- 100 Gloves Per Box / 10 Boxes Per Case.
- Sizes S-XXL
- Thickness 6.0 mil
- 9'' Cuff Length
- Textured For Positive Gripping
- High resistance to oil and grease
- Great resistance against chemicals
- Strong puncture resistance
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Ambidextrous & Beaded Cuff
- Form fitting
- No rubber latex protein content
Standards and specifications:
- Conforms to ASTM D6319 (00aT3) and EN455 Standards.
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP) and ISO9001 : 2000 Quality Management System.
- Manufactured from 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-butadiene).
- Resists permeation by a widen range of chemicals as compared to natural rubber latex of the same thickness.
Palm at 5.1-mil (+/- 0.2),
Finger at 6.3-mil (+/- 0.2),
Average 5.7-mil (+/- 0.2)
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- ON50005 - Small
- ON50010 - Medium
- ON50015 - Large
- ON50020 - X-Large
- customer service
- 6.0 Mil
These gloves are definitely not as good as the GloveWorks gloves. Do not hold up as well
This is used for heavy motor parts and varsol cleaning. Everyone likes them here. I would have bought them for the whole warehouse if all the sizes we need were in stock but for Covid.
I like the gloves. I use them for many things from home health care to cooking, they are the only gloves I buy. They are so Versatel.
I love the color, and it unbelievably lasts as long as I use it without any rip, worth the money!!!
I lovecthese gloves! They are sturdy, comfortable and non-slip. And the orange color is great too!