Care On Nitrile Exam Gloves in Hi-Vis Orange, 6.0 Mil Powder Free, by TG Medical
ORANGE NITRILE GLOVES
Orange nitrile gloves are great powder free gloves that are quite strong, puncture resistant and disposable. They are very stretchable naturally without tearing which also prevents fatigue.
They have a pleasant orange color, which helps in masking out a variety of different stains. These glove’s are also textured for grip while handling different instruments.
Orange nitrile gloves are also perfect for mechanics, industrial workers, plumbers, painters etc. The gloves are quite easy to put on and remove, and they fit your hands perfectly.
They are quite affordable and highly recommended by our users.
Care On® Hi-Vis Orange Nitrile examination gloves are designed for safety and comfort. This is a tough glove for tough jobs with 6 mil thickness this glove provides exceptional strength and durability for the most demanding tasks. A complete Micro textured surface provides secure gripping and confidence. Applications include: Dental, Medical, automotive, industrial, foodservice, tattoo and EMT units
- You can mix and match sizes and still receive case quantity discounts (Example: Select 6 small individual boxes and then 4 individual large to your cart, proceed to check out and enter discount code CAREONOR and you will now receive the discounted case pricing.
- Only $88.40Per Case
- Low Price Delivered Cost Guarantee
- 100 Gloves Per Box / 10 Boxes Per Case.
- Sizes S-XXL
- Thickness 6.0 mil
- 9'' Cuff Length
- Textured For Positive Gripping
- High resistance to oil and grease
- Great resistance against chemicals
- Strong puncture resistance
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Ambidextrous & Beaded Cuff
- Form fitting
- No rubber latex protein content
Standards and specifications:
- Conforms to ASTM D6319 (00aT3) and EN455 Standards.
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP) and ISO9001 : 2000 Quality Management System.
- Manufactured from 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-butadiene).
- Resists permeation by a widen range of chemicals as compared to natural rubber latex of the same thickness.
Palm at 5.1-mil (+/- 0.2),
Finger at 6.3-mil (+/- 0.2),
Average 5.7-mil (+/- 0.2)
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- ON50005 - Small
- ON50010 - Medium
- ON50015 - Large
- ON50020 - X-Large
- customer service
- co worker
- theses gloves
Purchased these gloves shipping was fast and they arrived well packaged. The gloves are a thick heavy duty glove in a nice bright orange color. These will work for many projects from crafting and chemical use to healthcare. I had to purchase extra large instead of large because large was out of stock but these still function well just a little room for comfort. Will purchase from here again
Great customer service!
These gloves were exactly what I was looking for. High mil, durable, relatively pierce resistant yet enough give and touch sensation. Shipping was fast and boxes came in good shape. Highly recommend YGS and have to other friends.
I love the ease of your site and absolutely love the customer service! Speed of delivery is also amazing! Always my go to for glove needs!
I like how easy they are to put on and they seem to be very durable.
We Also Recommend
Best Touch® Nitrile Exam Gloves with Aloe and Vitamin E by Sempermed, Powder Free
Celeste® Powder Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, NTR58 by GloveOn, 200 Gloves/Box
SemperSure® Accelerator Free, Powder Free Nitrile Exam Gloves