Care CBK9 Extra Thick Black Nitrile Exam 6.0 Mil by GD Care
|QTY||Price Per Box||Discount|
|1 Box||$8.00 ea.||0% Off|
|3 Boxes||$7.75 ea.||3% Off|
|5 Boxes||$7.50 ea.||6% Off|
|10 Boxes||$6.50 ea.||19% Off|
- As Low As $70.00 Per Case
- Low Price Delivered Cost Guarantee
- 100 Gloves Per Box / 10 Boxes Per Case, (90 Gloves per box in size XL)
- Thickness 6.0 mil
- Sizes S-XXL
- 9'' Standard cuff length
- You can mix and match sizes and still receive case quantity discounts (Example: Add 6 small and then 4 large to your cart, proceed to check out and you will now receive the discounted case pricing.
- Textured For Positive Gripping
- High resistance to oil and grease
- Great resistance against chemicals
- Strong puncture resistance
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Ambidextrous & Beaded Cuff
- Form fitting
- No rubber latex protein content
- glove source
- Nitrile gloves
These gloves are strong and thin enough to feel what you are working on. I use them in my taxidermy business. I like this type of glove where I need protection from the chemicals and need to feel the skin that I detail. It is also important to point out that the folks at Your Glove Source are great people to work with. They have the experience and appropriate advice for the glove that will fit your needs.
These 6 mil nitrile r the best for durability,and I have tried a lot in last 20 years,price is best also ! Cbk9-515 nitrile black
Our mechanics use these everyday in our shop. They are durable, high quality and have size options to fit most every need. We have used other gloves cheaper and more expensive, but these changed our shop. They also work well for people with allergies like a couple of our guys have.
Compared to other brands of nitrile gloves I have used, these run a bit big. They are definitely thicker than some I have purchased in the past, and seem to be quite durable. I use them to apply finish to turned wood projects. I have been able to get multiple uses out of them. I will buy these again, but will buy Large instead of XL.
The quality was great and the customer service is the best!
We Also Recommend
Best Touch® Nitrile Exam Gloves with Aloe and Vitamin E by Sempermed, Powder Free