Celeste® Powder Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, NTR58 by GloveOn, 200 Gloves/Box
|QTY||Price Per Box||Discount|
|1 Box||$14.76 ea.||3% Off|
|3 Box Special||$13.08ea.||6% Off|
|1/2 Case||$12.34 ea.||10% Off|
|1 Case||$10.73 ea.||15% Off|
GloveOn Celeste is now Glovepak Skye. You can find Skye Nitrile exam gloves here.
Celeste® Gloves are anatomically designed to reduce muscle fatigue while providing outstanding barrier protection, fit and comfort. Celeste® is an easy donning glove with durability and tear resistance. If your looking for a quality glove with superior characteristics, look no further than Celeste®.
- 200 Gloves Per Box Sizes S-L, XL 180 Gloves per Box
- Save $12.60 When Ordering by the Case
- 10 Boxes Per Case
- Thickness 3.9 mil
- AQL 1.5
- Manufactured to ISO9001 and EN46001 Specifications
- 100% Powder and Latex Free
- Textured Finger Tips For Positive Gripping
- Chemical Resistant
- You can mix and match sizes and still receive case quantity discounts (Example: select the package quantity 1 Box, add 6 small and then 4 large to your cart, proceed to check out and enter code (CEL) in the promo box.) You will now receive the discounted case pricing.
- nitrile exam gloves
I have excellent dexterity using the gloves. Precision plant trimming requires touch and feel that these gloves provide
These gloves fit my hands well. Usually small is still a bit large when I wear them. These gloves were true to size and don’t rip easily.
I have never had a problem with these gloves. They fit well and allow me to do the detailed procedures required of me in my dental practice. I rely on their strength to provide for a safe barrier for all parties involved.
perfect fit great protection and easy to get projects done while wearing these gloves
I was desperate for gloves to get around the city, these have been working perfectly. Thank you
We Also Recommend
Ventyv® Nitrile Powder-Free SELECT 3.0 (Walrus) 300/box