PowerGrab™ 3/4 Dipped Thermal Insulated Cold Condition 41-1475 Hi-Vis Seamless Glove
|QTY||Price Per Pair||Discount|
|1 Pair||$5.46 ea.||5% Off|
|3 Pair Pack||$5.18 ea.||10% Off|
|12 Pair Pack||$4.89 ea.||15% Off|
PowerGrab® Hi-Vis Seamless Knit Acrylic Terry Glove with 3/4 Dipped Latex MicroFinish Grip on Palm & Fingers. Similar to the PowerGrab 41-1400 but with extended 3/4 coverage over the knuckles on the back of the hand. These insulated work gloves provide warmth and outstanding grip for the most demanding jobs. Frequently used in cold condition environments such as food processing, commercial fishing, utility work, refrigerated environments, tower climbing and more.. PowerGrab features a soft inner liner for a snug comfortable fit that you will appreciate during extended hours of work in cold conditions.
Sold by the pair
View size selecting chart and spec sheet here
- Seamless construction for a comfortable fit
- Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection
- Latex MicroFinish coating provides a superior grip in dry and wet conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 3/4 knuckle coverage
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Sizes S-XXL
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
good they last longer than any other gloves that i have used. easy to grip and carry things while keeping hands warm and dry.
the fit is very snug, should have gotten the extra large,not real happy with them hands seem to get and stay coldfor a long period of time. you were out of the other gloves that i ordered , they kept my hands warm and dry for weeks until they wore out.
We Also Recommend
Tsunami Grip® 500NFT Nitrile Coated Work-Safety Glove With Black/Gray Finish on 15 gauge nylon shell