MaxiFlex® Ultimate™ 34-874 Nitrile Grip Work Gloves
|QTY||Price Per Pair||Discount|
|1 Pair||$3.70 ea.||5% Off|
|3 Pair Pack||$3.50 ea.||10% Off|
|12 Pair Pack||$3.30 ea.||15% Off|
The MaxiFlex® Ultimate™ Glove is a premium light weight breathable glove that are perfect for all day comfort. The ability of the glove to keep your hands cool and dry makes them one of the most popular and comfortable gloves on the market. The nitrile coating provides great grip without compromising dexterity. MaxiFlex® Ultimate™ has become the benchmark for precision handling.
These Gloves are used for applications that require high dexterity and grip. Applications of use include- automotive, handling small parts and components, assembly, machining, painting, horticulture, stocking and maintenance.
View Size selector and spec sheet here (Link)
- Micro-Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Sizes XS-XXXL
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone-free
- 360° Breathability - Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- 25% Thinner - Than most foam nitrile gloves on the market while offering twice the mechanical performance
- Form, Fit and Feel - Mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest Knitting Technology - Utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent Liner Penetration - From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
Best gloves on the market
I normally have to reorder gloves every 3 months. That's not bad considering the work that I do, and every other brand of gloves that I've ordered lasted less than two weeks. I've gotten two other co workers to order these kind, too.
Fits like a glove.
Very comfortable and pretty breathable; easy to get on and off; maintains a reasonable amount of dexterity but will need to be removed for anything requiring precise fingering; works with the handheld scanner I use at my job (not sure if the handheld uses a resistive touch screen or if the gloves are capacitive screen compatible), although the grippy nitrile coating does make scrolling/flicking a little awkward. Overall, I'm quite satisfied with these, and I'll either order more when I need them or try the next model up when the time comes.
Maxiflex ultimate work gloves.
This glove is great
MaxiFlex Ultimate 34-874 Nitrile Work Gloves.
The gloves fit great, wear well, and the price is good as well. Real nice gloves.
Maxiflex Ultimate 34-874 Nitrile Grip Work Gloves
Great Gloves. Provides grip and moderate protection without much loss in dexterity.
We Also Recommend
Orange Nitrile Gloves, GloveWorks GWON HD 8 Mil Industrial Grade, Powder Free, 100 Gloves/Box. Free Shipping!