The MaxiFlex® Ultimate™ Glove is a premium light weight breathable glove that are perfect for all day comfort. The ability of the glove to keep your hands cool and dry makes them one of the most popular and comfortable gloves on the market. The nitrile coating provides great grip without compromising dexterity. MaxiFlex® Ultimate™ has become the benchmark for precision handling.
These Gloves are used for applications that require high dexterity and grip. Applications of use include- automotive, handling small parts and components, assembly, machining, painting, horticulture, stocking and maintenance.
View Size selector and spec sheet here (Link)
- Micro-Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Sizes XS-XXXL
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone-free
- 360° Breathability - Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- 25% Thinner - Than most foam nitrile gloves on the market while offering twice the mechanical performance
- Form, Fit and Feel - Mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest Knitting Technology - Utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent Liner Penetration - From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
Share this Product
- Reviews (91)
- Questions (9)
Best gloves on the market
I normally have to reorder gloves every 3 months. That's not bad considering the work that I do, and every other brand of gloves that I've ordered lasted less than two weeks. I've gotten two other co workers to order these kind, too.
Very comfortable, perfect fit.
MaxiFlex Ultimate 34-874
The gloves fit well and at first seemed to be fairly sturdy, but after only 3 weeks of wearing them they started to really show wear. Splitting at my thumb and first finger, wished they would hold up better.
These gloves are excellent for handling precision parts, hardware, tools, etc, as well as bulky material where a good grip is needed. However, they're not made for cold weather or wet conditions. I buy them by the dozen because I won't wear anything else!
used them before a great
used them before a great product