CIA417V Vice Gripster® Impact Resistant Mechanic Work Glove, Cut Level A2
- Nitrile flat dipped Mach Finish with excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- TPR impact protection provides excellent protection on hand back and fingers
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Velcro hook and loop closure at the wrists to provide a snug, custom fit
- Sewn in padding on palm for maximum comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- ANSI level A2 cut resistance.
- ANSI level 3 puncture resistance.
- EN 388 levels: 4344
- Sizes M-2XL
WARNING: This Product Contains A Chemical Known To The State Of California To Cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- impact gloves
They were the wrong size but to be fair I had no choice but to order them this way.. disappointing but something I've grown accustomed to. Overall if they were the right size these gloves work great for what I use them for ( they keep my fingers and tips from being constantly bruised..)
Love the gloves. Fit is perfect.
I have procured impact gloves for my guys in the workshop for close to a year now. These gloves have always been delivered in a timely manner and my guys like the fit of the gloves.
Glad to hear the fellas like the gloves and thank you so much for the kind words Felix. Cheers, YGS
BOUGHT THEM FOR MY CREWS AND THEY LOVE THEM. WORK VERY WELL IN THE MOVING INDUSTRY. WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING DIFFERENT.
I have used these gloves before and loved the fit and dexterity. Good price, good fit, good durability.