CIA417V Vice Gripster® Impact Resistant Mechanic Work Glove|
Vise Gripster® C.I.A. 417V High performance impact resistant gloves made with Tuffalene® brand HDPE with fiberglass. Features a Nitrile flat dipped Mach Finish with sewn in padding on palm that provides absolute best in comfort and dexterity in a cut resistant glove. Excellent grip in dry and wet conditions. Additionally a hook and loop adjustable wrist closure provides custom fit on the wrist. TPR impact protection provides protection on back of hand and fingers, plus a reinforced thumb crotch adds durability in a key wear area. This is an outstanding comfortable impact resistant glove with cut protection.
- Nitrile flat dipped Mach Finish with excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- TPR impact protection provides excellent protection on hand back and fingers
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Velcro hook and loop closure at the wrists to provide a snug, custom fit
- Sewn in padding on palm for maximum comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- ANSI level A2 cut resistance.
- ANSI level 3 puncture resistance.
- EN 388 levels: 4344
- Sizes M-2XL