MaxiFlex® Ultimate™ 34-874 Nitrile Grip Work Gloves
|QTY||Price Per Pair||Discount|
|1 Pair||$3.70 ea.||5% Off|
|3 Pair Pack||$3.50 ea.||10% Off|
|12 Pair Pack||$3.30 ea.||15% Off|
QUALITY MAXIFLEX 34-874 GLOVES
The MaxiFlex 34-874 gloves is another MaxiFlex brand gloves that offers great comfort, flexibility and breathability while at work. This is an ideal glove that keeps your hands dry and cool.
These are the perfect glove if comfort is one of your priorities because of the ultra-soft material used in making the gloves. At the same time, it offers protection against dust and debris while handling or lifting goods in factories, warehouses, garden etc.
The MaxiFlex gloves is a brand that you can rely on and the design is quite stylish, therefore they can be used for a number of different tasks.
The MaxiFlex® Ultimate™ Glove is a premium light weight breathable glove that are perfect for all day comfort. The ability of the glove to keep your hands cool and dry makes them one of the most popular and comfortable gloves on the market. The nitrile coating provides great grip without compromising dexterity. MaxiFlex® Ultimate™ has become the benchmark for precision handling.
These Gloves are used for applications that require high dexterity and grip. Applications of use include- automotive, handling small parts and components, assembly, machining, painting, horticulture, stocking and maintenance.
View Size selector and spec sheet here (Link)
- Micro-Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Sizes XS-XXXL
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone-free
- 360° Breathability - Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- 25% Thinner - Than most foam nitrile gloves on the market while offering twice the mechanical performance
- Form, Fit and Feel - Mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest Knitting Technology - Utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent Liner Penetration - From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
- Work Gloves
- customer service
I normally have to reorder gloves every 3 months. That's not bad considering the work that I do, and every other brand of gloves that I've ordered lasted less than two weeks. I've gotten two other co workers to order these kind, too.
I love them because they last longer than a week
The gloves are comfortable and protect my hands from everything.
I buy these gloves for our hardworking millwrights in our paper mill and they love them. They are agile fitting and stand up to repeated use in an industrial environment. YGS has the best pricing I've seen, quick shipping and an easy website to navigate to find what you're looking for.
Shipped on time, comfortable gloves that all the employees love
We Also Recommend
Tsunami Grip® 500NFT Nitrile Coated Work-Safety Glove With Black/Gray Finish on 15 gauge nylon shell