PowerGrab™ Thermal Insulated Cold Condition 41-1400 Hi-Vis Seamless Glove
|QTY||Price Per Pair||Discount|
|1 Pair||$5.46 ea.||5% Off|
|3 Pair Pack||$5.18 ea.||10% Off|
|12 Pair Pack||$4.89 ea.||15% Off|
PowerGrab® Hi-Vis Seamless Knit Acrylic Terry Glove with Latex MicroFinish Grip on Palm & Fingers. These insulated work gloves provide warmth and outstanding grip for the most demanding jobs. Frequently used in cold condition environments such as food processing, commercial fishing, utility work, refrigerated environments, tower climbing and more.. PowerGrab features a soft inner liner for a snug comfortable fit that you will appreciate during extended hours of work in cold conditions.
Sold by the pair
View size selecting chart and spec sheet here
- Seamless construction for a comfortable fit
- Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection
- Latex MicroFinish coating provides a superior grip in dry and wet conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Sizes S-XXL
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Work Gloves
they are ok hands were warmer with this pair then the last ones i bought. they are not good in the freezer. the cold goes right threw them.
Excllent grip. Good insulation. They are not super warm, but a compromise that lets you use your hands for working. Far warmer than standard work gloves. I like them very much. I wear medium and they fit true to size.
They are not warm while working outside. I ordered some other gloves from a different company. I hope they will be warm. Carter
Our crew really likes these gloves for their durability, fit, and grip-ability.
Going back a few years, there was another glove brand I liked very much in the non-thermal work glove. I ordered a thermal version in my size ( Medium ) but the added thickness made them a little tight on my fingers. These PowerGrab thermal gloves fit perfectly and are really great climbing ladders on cold days and give me a very good gripping range of motion. My favorite thermal glove so far.
We Also Recommend
Tsunami Grip® 500NFT Nitrile Coated Work-Safety Glove With Black/Gray Finish on 15 gauge nylon shell