PowerGrab® Hi-Vis Seamless Knit Acrylic Terry Glove with Latex MicroFinish Grip on Palm & Fingers. These insulated work gloves provide warmth and outstanding grip for the most demanding jobs. Frequently used in cold condition environments such as food processing, commercial fishing, utility work, refrigerated environments, tower climbing and more.. PowerGrab features a soft inner liner for a snug comfortable fit that you will appreciate during extended hours of work in cold conditions.
Sold by the pair
View size selecting chart and spec sheet here
- Seamless construction for a comfortable fit
- Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection
- Latex MicroFinish coating provides a superior grip in dry and wet conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Sizes S-XXL
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
Share this Product
- Reviews (8)
- Questions (0)
PowerGrab Thermal Glove
Going back a few years, there was another glove brand I liked very much in the non-thermal work glove. I ordered a thermal version in my size ( Medium ) but the added thickness made them a little tight on my fingers. These PowerGrab thermal gloves fit perfectly and are really great climbing ladders on cold days and give me a very good gripping range of motion. My favorite thermal glove so far.
Power grab thermal gloves are durable, long lasting the best gloves I've ever worked in
I am a big fan of maxiflex ultimate gloves. It's getting cold in pa and Towa Powergrab came through. I now have a comfortable workable pair of insulated gloves. Now I can get my HVAC service and install jobs done while feeling my fingers.
Thank you Matthew - so glad to hear you like these as much as the MaxiFlex gloves. They are an excellent alternative when a little thermal protection is needed. Cheers
We like that this glove seems to be made well.
The only reason we give this glove a 4 and not a 5, is because we have not put it to use yet. We are happy with the material and color of the gloves.
They are fantastic, warm and
They are fantastic, warm and tight keep my hands happy and very flexible, I had carpal tunnel surgeries and several trigger finger surgeries, with this gloves my blood flows just fabulous.