380INT - Ice Gripster® - High-Visibility Cold Condition Work Glove
The Ice Gripster 380INT features a two layer double dipped seamless exterior in high-vis orange and a seamless brushed interior for warmth.
- EN 388 Levels: 2242
- 13-gauge nylon shell over 7-gauge acrylic terry cloth
- The first coating on this glove is fully dipped smooth rubber to create a liquid proof barrier
- The second dip is a palm dip of foam rubber to offer excellent wet or dry grip
- Seamless brushed interior for additional warmth
- Knit wrist secures gloves to prevent loss or slipping
- Each pair is individually hang-tagged
- Sizes M-XL
- Petrochemical Refineries
- Commercial Fishing
- Cold weather Handling
- Freezer Applications
- Great Winter Car Washing Glove
- Top notch company
- Billing Clerk
- shipping speed
- customer service
The extra large are too small and I'm not even that big of a guy. 6'2. I would have bought 2xl but apparently this website doesn't support people of larger sizes
They did not live up to my expectations, hands were cold even wearing these gloves especially in the freezer it was.ike not having any on. Would not recommend these to anyone would never purchase them again.
Value, shipping speed and customer service is great! Billing Clerk accidentally sent a check for a CC purchase. YGS Representative contacted me and took care of destroying the check for accidental double payment. Top notch company!
We Also Recommend
Frogwear® 8660 Water Proof Premium PVC Triple Dipped super flexible 12'' Chemical Resistant Gloves