Cowhide Welding Gloves with Fleece Lining - 50MTC
These leather welding gloves are constructed with a premium grain cowhide palm and split cowhide leather back. They are sewn with DuPont™ Kevlar® for added durability and heat resistance.
- Premium-grade grain cowhide leather palm
- Premium-grade split cowhide 4-inch long leather cuff and back of the hand
- Sewn with aramid fiber for added durability and heat resistance
- Cowhide split back with elastic for best fit
- Fleece lined for added comfort and insulation
- Reinforced palm and thumb crotch
- Ergonomic keystone thumb improves durability, comfort, and dexterity while reducing hand fatigue
- Gauntlet cuff allows for easy donning and removal plus extra forearm protection
- EN 407 Levels: X4XXXX
- Sizes Small thru XXL
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CAN EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS INCLUDING CHROMIUM (HEXAVALENT COMPOUNDS), WHICH IS [ARE] KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.P65WARNINGS.CA.GOV.
We Also Recommend
Premium Deerskin Leather gloves with 3M® Thinsulate Insulation and Keystone Thumb 3200DTH