Deerskin is considered the most supple leather and by far the softest hide used in making leather gloves. You will truly appreciate the dexterity and pliability of the leather. Deerskin is also considered the most comfortable and can get wet repeatedly without stiffening the leather. Additionally the keystone thumb greatly improves your range of movement. Sold as 1 pair.
- Premium Grade Deerskin leather construction provides great breathability and becomes softer with use
- Withstands moisture without stiffening.
- Leather forms to the hand over extended periods of use
- Premium leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Keystone thumb is ergonomic, reduces hand fatigue, offers superior dexterity and durability
- Sizes XS-XL
Share this Product
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (0)
I had a terrific experience ordering my deerskin gloves from Your Glove Source. I could never find them in my size, medium, at the big box stores and finally purchased an expensive pair from a local hardware store. Thankfully I found them at YGS before I used them and bought them for half the price. Ordered on Friday and they arrived on Monday. They work great!
these gloves keep my hands protected when I am fitting pipe
Very soft, and durable. Comfortable too. Besides using for work I use them as a driving glove. Very nice. Promptness of my order was excellent.