When you need tough protections against cuts, punctures, scrapes, and any number of other common hazards, try our Great White PolyKor cut-resistant gloves.
Great White™ (16-D622) has been the first choice for industrial and construction workers looking for a great work glove that offers comfort and protection. Now featuring our PolyKor™ yarn it provides the perfect balance between light cut and abrasion protection, dexterity and cool comfort. Great White™ has a polyurethane coating that is ideally suited for general tasks as well as precision handling of small sharp parts and hand tools. The Great Whit is a Seamless Knit PolyKor™ Blended Glove with Polyurethane Coated Smooth Grip on Palm & Fingers
Great White cut-resistance gloves are ideal for both home and work use. Whether you are handling wood crates, sharp metal beams, or thorny bushes, these gloves will protect your hands from any unfortunate and painful accidents. With an ANSI cut level of 2, Great White Dyneema cut-resistant gloves can take quite a beating and still provide adequate hand protection under most conditions.
We know you’re in a hurry to get right to work, so our services are always fast and secure. We’ll ship your gloves via your requested method without delay, but only after we have carefully verified that your order is correct.
- Sold by the pair
- ANSI Cut level 2
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor™ blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Glove Material Weight: 13 gauge
- Available in sizes XS-XXL
- Polyurethane coated palm for great abrasion resistance, excellent
- puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
Want to know how cut resistant gloves are rated? Click here
What are cut resistant gloves made of? Click here
EN388: 4441 ANSI Cut Level 3
ABRASION 012345 CUT 012345 TEAR 012345 PUNCTURE 0 1 2 3 4 5