Premium Natural Grain Goatskin Leather Work Gloves YGS Built G1711
|QTY||Price Per Pair||Discount|
|1 Pair||$5.45 ea.||5% Off|
|3 Pair Pack||$5.15 ea.||10% Off|
|12 Pair Pack||$4.69 ea.||18% Off|
The YGS Built G1711 features an all natural grain Goat Skin leather with reinforced palm patch and keystone thumb. This supple leather contains natural lanolin that helps create a very soft feel. Characteristics of Goatskin leather include strong tensile strength and excellent tactile sensitivity. Best overall combination of flexibility and comfort. Exceptional durability. Greater softness for sense of touch when compared to cowhide.
Applications include: construction, machine operation, light duty welding, utility work, farming, roping and many other general applications.
- Natural Grain Grain Goatskin leather provides comfort, exceptional durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability
- Natural Grain leather is smooth with superb dexterity
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Keystone thumb is ergonomic, reduces hand fatigue, offers superior dexterity and durability
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Sizes S-XXL
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Great gloves for winter, Emloyees swear by them!
Great work gloves! Great fit, dexterity, and dependable. When paired with S13WT COLD KEEP® 13 Gauge Self Wicking Hollow Core Thermal Glove Liner makes working in the cold a snap.
We Also Recommend
Premium Deerskin Leather gloves with 3M® Thinsulate Insulation and Keystone Thumb 3200DTH