Nitrile High Risk Extra Thick 8-10 Mil Exam Gloves, Powder Free, SkinTx® by TG Medical
SkinTx® High Risk Exam Gloves are designed for applications requiring the upmost protection. With 10 mil finger thickness and an acceptable quality rating of 1.5 you will be confident you have the protection you need. Strong puncture resistance, strength and durability all at a economical price.
Used frequently by Medical, Dental, EMT personnel and whenever extra precaution or high risk situations occur.
- Low Price Delivered Cost Guarantee
- XXL Add $.75 Per Box
- 50 Gloves Per Box 10 Boxes Per Case
- Powder Free
- 8 Mil Average Overall Thickness
- Sizes S-XXL
- Color: Sky blue
- Finger tip thickness 10 mil / palm 7.5 mil
- AQL 1.5
- 12'' extended cuff
- High resistance to oil and grease
- Great resistant against chemicals
- Strong puncture resistance
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Comfortable & snug fit
- Ambidextrous & Beaded Cuff
- No rubber latex protein content
- Please note, the new inner boxes now show 10 Mil thick which refers to the finger tip thickness. This glove still remains the same as it did before with an average overall thickness of 8 Mil.
- Nitrile gloves
- manufacturing needs
Awesome. Ever since the Corona virus hit I have purchased many different types of nitrile gloves and these are by far the best gloves out there.
George was great. Even though the website said the gloves were "out of stock" he took my information, physically went into their warehouse and called me back to say that he found 3 boxes of the correct size. I previously purchased the XL size but they proved to be to small given the thickness of the material. The XXL gloves arrived in Northern California within a few days and they fit just fine. Thanks George!
They were just what I was looking for good quality nice and durable. I would definitely buy them again.
So far, the gloves seem more durable and have a better fit than the gloves we usually use in our lab. I'm so glad I found your website. Thanks!
These gloves seem to be very good with one exception, sizing! I ordered the x-large because that it the size that I usually wear in other brands. To my surprise, it is difficult to get these glove on because they are just to small. Next time, I will definitely order the 2x size. Other than the size issue, I am pleased with the quality and the delivery service.
We Also Recommend
Best Touch® Latex exam gloves with Aloe and Vitamin E by Sempermed, Powder Free, 4.9 mil
Best Touch® Nitrile Exam Gloves with Aloe and Vitamin E by Sempermed, Powder Free