Nitrile High Risk Extra Thick 8-10 Mil Exam Gloves, Powder Free, SkinTx® by TG Medical
SkinTx® High Risk Exam Gloves are designed for applications requiring the upmost protection. With 10 mil finger thickness and an acceptable quality rating of 1.5 you will be confident you have the protection you need. Strong puncture resistance, strength and durability all at a economical price.
Used frequently by Medical, Dental, EMT personnel and whenever extra precaution or high risk situations occur.
- Save $17.10When Ordering by the Case
- Only $97.50Per Case
- Low Price Delivered Cost Guarantee
- XXL Add $.75 Per Box
- 50 Gloves Per Box 10 Boxes Per Case
- You can mix and match sizes and still receive case quantity discounts (Example: select the package quantity 1 Box, add 6 small and then 4 large to your cart, proceed to check out and enter code (ET8) in the promo box.) You will now receive the discounted case pricing.
- Powder Free
- 8 Mil Average Overall Thickness
- Sizes S-XXL
- Color: Sky blue
- Finger tip thickness 10 mil / palm 7.5 mil
- AQL 1.5
- 12'' extended cuff
- High resistance to oil and grease
- Great resistant against chemicals
- Strong puncture resistance
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Comfortable & snug fit
- Ambidextrous & Beaded Cuff
- No rubber latex protein content
- Please note, the new inner boxes now show 10 Mil thick which refers to the finger tip thickness. This glove still remains the same as it did before with an average overall thickness of 8 Mil.
- manufacturing needs
George was great. Even though the website said the gloves were "out of stock" he took my information, physically went into their warehouse and called me back to say that he found 3 boxes of the correct size. I previously purchased the XL size but they proved to be to small given the thickness of the material. The XXL gloves arrived in Northern California within a few days and they fit just fine. Thanks George!
They were just what I was looking for good quality nice and durable. I would definitely buy them again.
So far, the gloves seem more durable and have a better fit than the gloves we usually use in our lab. I'm so glad I found your website. Thanks!
These gloves seem to be very good with one exception, sizing! I ordered the x-large because that it the size that I usually wear in other brands. To my surprise, it is difficult to get these glove on because they are just to small. Next time, I will definitely order the 2x size. Other than the size issue, I am pleased with the quality and the delivery service.
Ordered X-L gloves when I really needed XXL. The YGS representative was very understanding and immediately made the necessary arrangements to send me the XXL’s in exchange for XL. Excellent service. Thanks again Willie
We Also Recommend
Best Touch® Latex exam gloves with Aloe and Vitamin E by Sempermed, Powder Free, 4.9 mil
Best Touch® Nitrile Exam Gloves with Aloe and Vitamin E by Sempermed, Powder Free