Nitrile High Risk Extra Thick Exam Gloves, Powder Free, SkinTx® by TG Medical
|QTY||Price Per Box||Discount|
|1 Box||$8.56 ea.||3% Off|
|3 Box Special||$8.29 ea.||6% Off|
|1/2 Case||$7.94 ea.||10% Off|
|1 Case||$7.50 ea.||15% Off|
SkinTx® High Risk Exam Gloves are designed for applications requiring the upmost protection. With 10 mil finger thickness and an acceptable quality rating of 1.5 you will be confident you have the protection you need. Strong puncture resistance, strength and durability all at a economical price.
Used frequently by Medical, Dental, EMT personnel and whenever extra precaution or high risk situations occur.
- Save $10.60 When Ordering by the Case
- Only $75.00 Per Case
- Low Price Delivered Cost Guarantee
- XXL Add $.75 Per Box
- 50 Gloves Per Box 10 Boxes Per Case
- You can mix and match sizes and still receive case quantity discounts (Example: select the package quantity 1 Box, add 6 small and then 4 large to your cart, proceed to check out and enter code (ET8) in the promo box.) You will now receive the discounted case pricing.
- Powder Free
- 8 Mil Average Overall Thickness
- Sizes S-XXL
- Color: Sky blue
- Finger tip thickness 10 mil / palm 7.5 mil
- AQL 1.5
- 12'' extended cuff
- High resistance to oil and grease
- Great resistant against chemicals
- Strong puncture resistance
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Comfortable & snug fit
- Ambidextrous & Beaded Cuff
- No rubber latex protein content
- Please note, the new inner boxes now show 10 Mil thick which refers to the finger tip thickness. This glove still remains the same as it did before with an average overall thickness of 8 Mil.
The gloves are super durable! and are perfect for our manufacturing needs! Durable, re-usable, dependable. at a great price! Not sure how to post a photo here, But I have a picture of the gloves in use! cool stuff.
The gloves are nice and heavy with out being bulky. Protected my hands well. The extra long cuff is perfect.
Nitrile Exam Gloves!
I use 2 sizes bigger than my actual size (so I can put them on or remove easily to wash dishes and they work well. The latex gloves that are sold at Costco were sticky and leave residue, marks on dishes but these gloves don't have that problem. I will definitely recommend this product to my friends
Good Quality but Fingers are Too Long
The gloves are the high quality i expected but the fingers on the small gloves are as long as those on the mediums. I use the gloves for gardening and the reason I bought a case of small gloves is because I'm always cutting into the loose nitrile tips on medium sized gloves. I still have the same problem with the small gloves and they are more difficult to put on and take off than the medium sized gloves.
We Also Recommend
Best Touch® Latex exam gloves with Aloe and Vitamin E by Sempermed, Powder Free, 4.9 mil