Polymed® Powder Free Latex Exam Gloves by Ventyv with Polymer Fusion Bonding|
Polymed latex exam gloves with fusion bonding. The special manufacturing process actually infuses synthetic polymers into the latex of our Polymed® brand gloves.This creates a multi-layer glove that combines the elasticity of latex and the strength of copolymers, as well as protection against cracking and peeling during normal usage. Other manufacturing processes may simply apply a topical copolymer coating to the latex glove. But without fusion bonding, copolymers can fracture, creating particulate residue, and possible delamination. Polymed latex gloves are neatly packaged in each carton for easy dispensing. Additionally they are a favorite amongst dental practitioners and medical personnel due to the outstanding inner polymer coating of this glove. The polymer coating provides easy donning and removal similar to a powdered type latex glove.
- Save $15% When Ordering By Case/10 boxes, Discount Shown In Cart
- Only $60.00 Per Case
- Low Price Delivered Cost Guarantee
- 100 Gloves/Box (90 Gloves/Box XL)
- Sizes XS-XL
- 10 Boxes/Case
- Thickness 5.0 mil
- Each box is uniquely color coded to quickly identify size
- Powder Free
- Infused Synthetic Polymer Coating
- You can mix and match sizes and still receive case quantity discounts (Example: select the package quantity 1 Box, add 6 small and then 4 large to your cart, proceed to check out and enter code (PM) in the promo box.) You will now receive the discounted case pricing.
THICKNESS* (Single Wall)
Finger: 5.60 mils (median)
Palm: 4.40 mils (median)
Tensile Strength: 24 MPa (median)
Elongation: 696% (median)
Share this Product
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (0)
Got What I Needed
My order was processed and shipped very quickly. I have been using this brand of gloves for years and they always perform well.
The gloves I chose were quite good. I don't think I've found any that came with holes in them yet (a common problem I've had with some disposable gloves. One box out of about 9 was a little crushed but that's okay. The only problem is that I live in Canada and the shipping was 40 dollars and the border charged me 60 dollars. Unless there is a way to avoid those crazy border fees and/or reduce shipping costs I don't think I will be able to buy from this company again unfortunately.
Fine gloves, fit well but a bit too thick for my work.