Premium Deerskin Leather gloves with 3M® Thinsulate Insulation and Keystone Thumb 3200DTH|
The 3200DTH premium grade deerskin leather glove is insulated with 100 grams of 3M® Thinsulate to keep you warm comfortable and dry. Deerskin is often considered the most supple leather and by far the softest hide used in making leather gloves. The 3200DTH is the cadillac of deerskin work gloves. You will be truly amazed by the dexterity and pliability of the leather. An additional benefit of deerskin gloves is you can get them wet repeatedly without stiffening the leather. A stitched in keystone thumb greatly improves your range of movement.
Sold by the pair
- Premium Grade Deerskin leather construction provides great breathability and becomes softer with use
- 100 grams of 3M® Thinsulate to keep you warm comfortable and dryWithstands moisture without stiffening.
- One of only a few Deerskin insulated gloves available in size XXL
- Leather forms to the hand over extended periods of use
- Premium leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Keystone thumb is ergonomic, reduces hand fatigue, offers superior dexterity and durability
- Sizes S-XXL
Share this Product
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (0)
Not a work glove
Light and warm but the outside skin tore in the first few minutes. Warm and flexible for walking or driving, but not for working.
I have Lupus and so I am very sensitive to cold water and working at a barn in the winter my hands go in a lot of cold water . These are the first gloves that keep me dry and warm! We are all using them!
Premium deerskin insulated gloves
These are very well made and high quality gloves. I ordered 6 pairs to hand out as gifts and they were a huge hit. I ordered them in a xl and had to exchange them for large. It was a quick turnaround and Darren was very helpful throughout the whole process. This is my new glove source!! Thanks again Darren.