Top Grain 68-162 Cowhide Leather Work Gloves|
PIP top grain cowhide features a keystone thumb, smooth leather and excellent abrasion resistance all in a economical leather work glove that performs. Applications include construction, machine operation, light duty welding, utility work, farming, roping and many other general applications.
- Top Grain Cowhide leather construction provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Keystone thumb is ergonomic, reduces hand fatigue, offers superior dexterity and durability
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Sizes S-XXL
Share this Product
- Reviews (6)
- Questions (1)
He loves them so much that my husband is a big man and he never can find an extra large and so happy that I got them thanks so much for having them the glasses were supposed to be black but I don't know why they came white I thought I ordered black
Great Gloves, Very Happy with this purchase
My husband says these are the best gloves he's ever owned. We are going to order two more pairs.
Top Grain 68-162 Cowhide Leather Work Gloves
This is a great glove for a great price!
Outstanding work gloves
On the farm we are always in need a of a great pair of gloves. These cowhide leather work gloves are the best. The have a fantastic fit and I use them in the barn and in the gardens. I would recommend these gloves to anyone!!
Gloves are made well