Tsunami Grip® 508XFT Extreme Foam Nitrile Coated Work Glove
|QTY||Price Per Pair||Discount|
|1 Pair||$2.75 ea.||5% Off|
|3 Pair Pack||$2.54 ea.||8% Off|
|12 Pair Pack||$2.38 ea.||13% Off|
The Tsunami Grip 508XFT features Extreme Foam Technology Nitrile on the palm and a 15 gauge nylon/spandex shell. The Xtreme Foam Technology palm is excellent for wet or dry grip and breathability. The 508XFT is quickly becoming one of our most popular gloves for a wide range of applications due to their superior fit, comfort and sensitivity.
Sold by the pair
- Outstanding Wet or Dry Fit
- Precision handling in dry environments
- 15 Gauge Nylon/Spandex Shell
- Sizes S-XL
- lightweight Xtreme Foam nitrile palm-coated glove
- Excellent breathability
- Confident Nitrile Grip Finish
- Outstanding fit and feel, reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Master packaged 1 Dozen Per Inner Package and 6 Dozen Per Case
Electronic assembly and general parts assembly, food processing, automotive, construction, gardening and general all purpose use.
We Also Recommend
GloveWorks HD Green Nitrile Gloves GWGN HD 8 Mil Industrial Grade, Powder Free, 100 Gloves/Box. Free Shipping!
GlovePlus® GPNB Black Nitrile Gloves, Fully Textured, Extra Thick by Ammex, 5-6 Mil, Powder Free, Sold By the Case. Free Shipping!