The 590 Tsunami Grip® has a 15 gauge nylon shell and features a unique double dipped 3/4 black nitrile over a thin fully dipped blue nitrile. A double dip process adds an additional nitrile layer that increases its durability and life over single dipped gloves. Tsunami Grip 590 is an outstanding performer in wet oily conditions and is liquid repellant.
Sold by the pair
- Double dipped 3/4 black foam nitrile over thin fully dipped blue nitrile for great oily grip
- Liquid repellent / Water Resistant
- Knuckle Protection
- 15 Gauge nylon shell
- Sizes S-XXL
- lightweight Foam/air injected nitrile palm-coated glove
- Excellent breathability
- Confident grip foam nitrile finish
- Outstanding fit and feel, reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
Excellent choice for Automotive, mechanical, machining, and where wet.oily grip is needed.
Share this Product
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (45)
they work very good keep my hands dry for the kind of work I do.
Tsunami Grip 590 3/4 Dipped Black Nitrile
Awesome gloves, just wish they came in larger sizes.
My crew and I love these gloves and YGS has great customer service. The only issue is they never have the size we need. We either buy them too small or too big. Please get these TSUNAMI gloves in LARGE.